Monday, January 9, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Thank you all for making this sketch re-visit just as successful as it was when it was first published.  This is wonderful.  Everyone created some really lovely cards and I enjoyed every one of them.

So who wins the prize from Tuesday Morning Sketches?  Well, let me tell you who won....


#6 Sarah T
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Sarah!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #384 TMS (M)" in the subject box.

And for our favorite picks this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #17 Nick

Jenee's favorite
Card by #9 Kahtarina

Wanda's favorite
Card by #24 Greetings from Gail

Patti's favorites
Cards by #4 Carol L and #27 Red Obsession

Janice's favorite
Card by #4 Carol L

Melissa's favorite
Card by #20 Laurie/virgo5

We'll see you all tomorrow for another sketch re-visit.  This time it's Debbie's pick and TMS will be sponsoring again.  Have a great Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sarah T and all the other entries and favorites. Thanks Janice for choosing my card as your favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Patti for choosing my card among your favorites too! So sorry I omitted your name on my thank-you list when I first commented. I'm a scatterbrain these days :(

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Sarah T and thanks for the mention Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks so much for a win girls! I know it is picked random but it is still fun!! =) Congrats on all the top picks! I had fun with your sketch!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the top picks and the winner. Thank you Debbie for choosing mine

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...